I’m starting a list that I hope to keep adding to. Going into motherhood I had no idea what I needed and the amount of stuff out there is crazy. So here are some things I have really found useful for now:
- Swaddles with velcro or the miracle swaddle
- Activity mat
- Black and white art cards
- Wipable bibs, when introducing solids
- Teething feeder
- Baby leg warmers – they’re a must. I was so sad when i saw OSK’s knees getting red from tummy time.
- Honest Diapers – love the quality and they keep feeling dry even after an entire night of soaking.
- Pacifier clip